Thursday, January 29, 2015

I honestly didn't plan on writing this post...

Usually before I write a blog post I know I'm going to write it. This time is different. I had no intentions of writing a post informing you all that the transfer was unsuccessful. I was so sure and confident that this was going to work. I just knew it. I'm sad to report, that it did not. Please keep our friends and their family in your prayers. My heart breaks with theirs. I know God has His hand in this situation. But it's still tough news to hear. 

5 comments:

  1. I hate to hear this. I'm sorry for both your families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry to hear this! So much love to yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Continued prayers for you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((hugs)) SO sorry mama! Are you able to try and transfer again? Sending lots of prayers and positve thoughts to all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many prayers for your friends and family. May your problem will be away from you ever.
    Alisha recent posted
    bridal hair style

    ReplyDelete